Smart Aqua Light
A swimming pool that clean’ s itself and keep the water balanced and healthy all year long, is a dream pool for everyone. The image of the pool now is almost perfect at any time. More than that, to make it more attractive, we developed the Smart Lights.
Based on LED, our Smart Aqua Light can change the image of the pool in seconds. With up to 19 different lighting programs, the owner can choose between fixed colors (as white, blue, green, violet, etc.) and Automatic Changing Colors (as slow, fast or fade transition between 2 or more colors).
Smart Aqua Light other advantage is the energy efficiency. Based on safe low voltage and very low consumption, 10 Smart Aqua Light bulbs or Complete Lights need less energy than 1 Classic Halogen Light.
Moreover, Smart Aqua Light lifespan is 10 times more than a classic halogen or incandescent lamp.
- COMPLETE LIGHTS READY FOR ANY TYPE OF POOL (CONCRETE, LINER OR PREFABRICATED)
- STANDARD BULBS PAR 56 THAT CAN BE ADAPTED IN MINUTES TO ANY STANDARD LIGHT
- AUTOMATIC CHANGE OF LIGHTS SYNCHRONIZED IN BETWEEN THE INSTALLED LIGHTS
- POSSIBILITY OF CHOOSING IN BETWEEN CHANGING COLOR LIGHTS AND STATIONARY LIGHTS THAT DO NOT CHANGE COLORS
- DIFFERENT PROGRAMS THAT VARY FROM 8 TO 19
- FROM 96 TO 546 UNITS OF LED
- ECOLOGICAL CONSUMPTION FROM 15 TO 60 WATTS
- MADE BY RESISTANT MATERIAL TO THE OXIDANT EFFECTS OF WATER
- LOW CONSUMPTION LIGHTS - IMPORTANT SAVINGS IN ELECTRICITY BILLS
- LIFETIME FROM 10 TO 100 TIMES MORE THAN THE CONVENTIONAL LIGHTS
Underwater light with LED technology
The technology modified the concept of underwater lights. At the beginning the lights were white. The filters applied to the lights were changing the colors. With the apparition of the optical fiber inside and outside of the pool, the changing of the colors was made by a box that was near the pool. After, the lights with inside rotating disks appeared, which when they were rotating were applying colored filters to the halogen bulbs, changing the projecting colour.
The last technology is the Smart Aqua Light. Manufactured from plastic materials for a better resistance to the oxidant effect of the water, the colored lights are generated by LEDs (Light Emitting Diode), and they are the most advanced technology. This type of "bulbs" last much longer than the halogen lights and because it does not give away heat, there is no risk to get burned if the refrigeration is missing (the light can work perfectly out of the water). An important matter is the lack of the complicated mechanical parts inside (disks, electrical motors...etc), which gives a high reliability that cannot be compared with other similar devices.
Smart Aqua Light has many effects of colors, including the selection of one color only, the automatically change of colors, the slow transition in between many colors or a stroboscopic light efect (Flash) of all colors. These changes can be done by pressing a button, through a remote control from far. The remote is an optional but suggested element. The installation of these devices is very easy and they can be installed in concrete pools, vinyl pools (Liner) or prefabricated pools. Last but not least the price is very competitive comparative with other options of the market.
The SMART bulbs, manufactured under the standard PAR, give the possibility of being adapted to any swimming pool that has the standard lights. Just by changing the bulb, the night look of the pool is changed. The SMART bulbs are manufactured with different lighting power and with different incorporated programs. From the simple light which has 144 units of LED with a unique colour or a unique program that works permanently, to the complete lights which have up to 546 LED units, which have built inside up to 19 different programs of changing colors and the synchronization in between the lights installed. The new lights take advantage of the existing electrical transformer which was supplying power to one halogen light. With the power of 300 Watts which is necessary for just one halogen light we can supply energy for up to 20 SMART white lights.
These are some of the benefits from changing the halogen bulbs with LED bulbs:
- Much Longer Life - LED Lights last up to 100.000 hours, whereas the halogen bulbs lasts approximately 4000 hours.
- The reduced consumption - LED based lights need from 15 to 60 Watts comparative to 300 Watts (the regular halogen bulb), which means 20 times less.
- The change of the aspect of the pool by pushing a button - aesthetically the same swimming pool can change by night every hour or every minute.
- The possibility to choose between 19 programs of lighting (a fixed colour or changing automaticly between colors).
- The swimming pool will never be without lights - when the lights are at the end of their life time, they gradually light less and less, letting you know that the bulb is at its ending of life. The regular bulbs just stop suddenly without any warning, leaving the swimming pool without light.
Ultimately the Smart lights are manufactured in a flat version as well. The flat version can be installed easily in any swimming pool, by installing it directly on the wall pool, with the only 4 screws.
For all your much needed relaxation, all SMART lights and bulbs can be easy controlled by a remote control, by simply pushing a button without having to move from your chair.
Technical information for Full Complete Light:
- 12 V AC 60 Watt
- Maximum consumption of 60 W
- Temperature of functioning: -20C to +40C
- Installation of the electrical fuse of 220 V 10 A
- Recommended a transformer with an entry of 220 V CA and an outing of 12 V AC-100 watt (transformer is not included)
Operation details for Full Complete Light:
The Smart Aqua Light bulb has 96 independent LED units and has eight internal programs. Interrupting the energy supply for 1-2 seconds the next program starts.
In order to interrupt the energy supply it can be used an existing switch or a remote control.
- Fixed Color: White
- Fixed Color: Blue
- Fixed COlor: Green
- Fixed Color: Pink
- Fixed Color: Turquoise
- Transition of Colors: automatically change of all colors
- Blue/Green transition: automatically change between blue and green
- Flash : Rapid change of all colors
The Smart Light can be reconfigured if it is turned off for more than 10 seconds. In the case of having installed in the swimming pool more than one unit, you need to turn off the energy supply for more than 1o seconds and all the lights will synchronize beginning with the white light.
*Note : In Flash mode, using 2 or more lights, the colors will not be synchronized.
1. - For prefabricated Pools:
- The installation needs screws from 2,54cm to 1,91 cm.
- Depending on the thickness of the wall of the pool you need to choose the proper screws.
- The white gasket is an option to be installed in the prefabricated pools.
- After installing the white ring, the white or black gasket and the screws of 2,54 cm or 1,91 cm
2. -For Concrete Pools
The white gasket has to be installed in order to have a proper insulation.
The white ring, the white gasket and the screws of 1,27cm needs to be installed.
Important Note: The installation of the light needs to be done by authorized personnel. If there are any technical issues you need to consult a specialized technician. The manipulation of electrical installation by unauthorized personnel is completely prohibited.
The Smart Aqua Light Complete Full Unit it is supplied completely with a niche prepared to be installed in any type of pool (Fiber, Liner, Vinyl or Concrete). The installation is very simple and aesthetically the lights are better than any other actually in the market. The light has incorporated 8 programs from which 5 show fixed colors (Blue, Green, Purple and Turquoise) and 3 are programs that automatically change colors (Change of colors slowly, change in between Blue-Green and rapidly change of all colors). The Smart Aqua Light is synchronized in the case of installation of 2 or more units with the same transformer. The electrical consumption is reduced (up to 60 Watt) comparative with the ordinary lights (300 Watts). The duration of life is 10 times more than the conventional bulb and the light can function without being under water since does not need the water to act as a refritgerator. The light power under the water is of a surface of about 20m2 always when the interior of the pool is white or very clear. Recommended especially for new pools.
(Physical dimensions of the complete light: including the niche: 26cm; diameter: 22cm)
The Smart light and the Flat bulbs are standard PAR 56. These light are manufactured under the standard PAR 56 and compatible with the vast majority of the underwater lights available in the market. The purpose of this product is to change the existing white bulbs which have an exaggerated consumption (300 Watts each bulb) with bulbs who change their colors and have a low consumption (up to 35 Watt) and they are ecological. (the utile life is 100 times more than the conventional bulbs). There are 3 type of bulbs commercialized:
Bulb/Flat Light Smart 252/546 and PAR 56 bulbs, with 16 incorporated programs, which change automatically the colors and have also fixed colors, synchronized with other lights of the same model connected to the same transformer and with a consumption of 35 Watt (45 Watt for the model that has 546 LED). The light power under water is of a surface of about 20m2 (28m2 the model 546 LED) always when the interior of the pool is of white color or very clear, It is recommended for existing pools.
Bulb/Flat Light Smart 144 RGB - a PAR 56 light bulb with an incorporated program (which is working permanently while the bulb is on, changing in between red, green and blue colors) and a consumption of 25 Watt. The light power under the water is if a surface of about 20m2 always when the interior of the pool is white of very clear. Recommended for existing pools.
Bulb/Flat Light Smart 144W and a PAR 56 bulb of white light. The sole purpose is to change the high consumption classical halogen bulbs, with the lower consumption LED bulbs (15 Watts) and a lomger utile life (up to 100.000 ). The power light inside the water is about 20m2 surface, always when the interior of the pool is of white color or very clear. Recommended for existing pools.